Thursday, May 7, 2009

He's on the move...

My little baby boy is finally on the move!! Yesterday he just woke up and started crawling, not army crawl or anything, just full on crawling! He's getting so big and it makes me so sad (and happy). :) Such a bittersweet feeling when your baby starts hitting these big milestones! It is so much fun to watch him and Hayden together now though. Hayden loves to get down and crawl around with him and they just laugh and laugh at each other, it's great! Lately I have just been absolutely even more in love with my boys (if that's even possible). I find myself just sitting and observing their every move thinking just how lucky I am and how much I love them. Maybe it's cause they are growing up and really starting to play together and it makes me fall in love with them all over again each time I see it. Children are such a miracle! Well anyways, I'll try and do some major photo posting this weekend so you can see my little man on the move and the other pics I promised a few posts ago! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I do miss those little things ;-)

Mike and Lindsey said...

It's been so fun hearing from people from high school. I graduated and haven't really been back other than to visit. So it's nice seeing what everyone is up these days. You and your family look so happy and I'm so happy for you. Hooray for big healthy babies. I'm just ready for her to be hear, I feel huge. I guess it comes with the territory. Hope this note finds you all doing well.