Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Overjoyed with excitement I tell ya!!!!!

So....I got the go ahead to post my extreme excitement that my best friend Lindsey is giving me a little nephew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right, she's having a boy!!! Having 2 boys of my own this makes me think of all the fun we are going to have in our future with her adding another boy into the mix. And how fun that little baby and Austin are going to be just 1 year apart! Fun times ahead with sports, birthday parties, sleepovers, oh my mind just keeps going and going!! She's gonna be such a great mama because she's such a great 2nd mama to my boys! I can't wait to see this new little precious boy and love him to death! Congrats Lins and Ryan, we love ya guys!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I wasn't even aware of that...I'll look into it. Didn't know you checked me out! :) I'll have to start checking yours out too! I love blogs!

goddesskms said...

Of course I check you out - you are one hot momma! LOL! My blogs are pretty behind but feel free to check them out. I love blogs to - but I find myself addicted and sitting at the computer reading them for way to much time. He he he!