Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

Thank you to all those who have or are serving for our country!! Especially my brother Justin!! Hope everyone enjoyed this fabulous weekend we had! We filled ours with spending time with family and friends. I'm loving this great weather we are finally starting to have because it means lots of BBQ's and get togethers. We've been playing a ton outside too which the boys love. Hayden is still going strong with the potty training and we are STILL working on the pooping on the potty so if anyone has any suggestions that would be great!

2 comments:

samantha said...

I've heard one of your boys will be going to punkin seed in the fall. Are you in the am or pm class?

peteandjenn said...

Yeah Hayden! Sorry, I have no potty training poop wisdom but I wish you the best of luck! I do know my nephew hated pooping on the potty too for a while, my sister may have bribed him...