Monday, June 8, 2009

Exciting Stuff!

So lots of exciting things have been going on lately, like the good ol' 100th Strawberry Festival, Austin getting new teeth, pulling himself up, and copying every word we say, Hayden doing great on potty training still, Hayden spelling out his name and even wrote it on his own the other night!! (well he wrote the H, A, & Y perfect and then the D, E, N you totally got when you saw him write it but he needs a little work on them still), and lastly...I just booked my hotel for Vegas in September!!!! I booked our airfare almost a month ago maybe but was kind of deciding still where to stay and finally decided! So now it's just waiting till it gets here! I haven't been to Vegas for a couple years and can't wait to go back! We are going with a bunch of our great friends/family and it's gonna be a blast. While we are there Ryan and I will also celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary! Wow I can't believe it! So I'm feeling great tonight...knowing there is an adult trip in the near future!! Love my kiddos, but a vaca with adults is calling my name!! :) Anyways, I hope to post some new pics of the kids this week as we've been having lots of fun outside. Just when I'm not feeling to lazy to put the memory card in the computer to download!!

2 comments:

The Guy and The Girl said...

I STILL haven't been to vegas, boo! Phil has been 3times in the last few years, what the heck!

samantha said...

Vegas sounds like fun! Lukas will be in Punkin Seed, but in the afternoon due to food allergies. We tried for the am, but had no other choice. All the money you will be saving with diapers will be fun to spend on your trip.