Wednesday, September 9, 2009

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!!!

Tomorrow at 2:50 pm we will be leaving on a jet plane to Vegas!! Whooohooo I can't wait for a vacation! Don't get me wrong I love my kiddos to death but this mama is ready for a little break! Also...Friday is mine and Ryan's 5 year wedding anniversary! Happy Anniversary Ryan!! I love ya tons and can't wait for many more to come! Anyways, I've been horrible about posting and so I promise when I get back I've got lots to catch up on! P.S. My best friend Lins is due in about 14 days or so...I'm praying she doesn't have little Dylan while I'm gone! Keep your fingers crossed :).

2 comments:

samantha said...

Have a great trip!

Lindsey said...

Happy 5 year Anniversary Georges!!! I can't believe it's been that long, seems like we were just getting ready for the big day!!! Remember the night before your wedding, it was sooo much fun, good memories! I hope you have a great time in Vegas, and I wish I could be there to celebrate with you but I'll be here holding this little bun in the oven! :)

Love you both so much!!

~Lins