Sunday, September 27, 2009

Phew finally finished updating!!!

So I finally finished updating...I won't get that far behind again! It took me like 2 hours! Here's a few fun pics from the park the other night...one is kind of blurry but the boys were having so much fun sliding down together! Tomorrow starts my journey to my Master's in Teaching! Not so ready to start school again but so ready to do grad school and be finished!!



This is Austin's "oh my" and excited look. It's so funny! He does it whenever he hears something or finds something or sees something exciting. He's such a funny boy!

3 comments:

Rob, Tami, Luca, and Gia Bellenghi said...

So cute! I was looking through my mom's pictures the other day for Traci's Shower and found a christmas card from the Georges when Ryan was about 5 or 6 and Austin looks just like Drew in the photo! It was amazing!

The Guy and The Girl said...

wowy you werent kiddin. thats a lot of updates. FUN SUMMER!

Jessica said...

Good Job Amber...I was about to give up on ya :) Great updates. Good Luck with school !!