Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baby Dylan :)

So this little perfect man decided he didn't wanna wait for his auntie to come back from Vegas to make his arrival into the world...Saturday I was on my way back from the pool when we got a call from Lins that her water had broke! At first I don't think I really believed it was happening while I was gone until later that evening when it finally clicked it was real! I was so anxious the entire evening and all the next day waiting for every update possible! Poor Lins went forever (just like I always do) and finally ended up with a C-section late Sunday night. The minute I got the text of his arrival I was sitting at a machine playing and the guy next to me probably thought I was crazy when I started crying! HA! He is so perfect and has already stolen my heart!! I can't get enough of his little cute face and the snuggles aren't bad either :). I just can't wait to one day see my boys and Dylan playing together and being as great of friends as Lins and I are. We've been through so much together and now finally get to share the mommyhood experience together! She is such a fabulous mama and Dylan is so lucky to have such loving parents! I look forward to watching him grow and spoiling him rotten! Oh and I forgot my camera when I took him but Hayden is absolutely in love with Dylan! He was so sweet with him and loved holding him and trying to soothe him when he cried. Melts my heart! Now only if he was so loving to his own brother! :) Anyways, here's some cute pics of the little guy...I need to take some new ones cause these are all of his first few days but he's so cute!

Holding little man for the first time
Gorgeous
Such a peaceful little boy
All stretched out
Snuggled with his mama
Bundled in the bililight
Sweet boy
Auntie loves Dylan!








2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aw, your post made me teary eyed! I'm so lucky to have you as my best friend, you have been so supportive and helpful I don't know where I'd be without you! Now that I'm a mommy I'm looking forward to becoming even closer, if that's possible! Dylan is so lucky to have you as his auntie and those crazy boys of your to play with! A new journey begins, I'm glad we get to do this together!!

I love you sooo much!!

samantha said...

He is very very cute!