Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Life Update

Another month has passed by and honestly nothing has changed...we are still crazy busy! I'm anticipating the end of this term and am knee deep in work that still has to be done by June 9th. Subbing is extremely busy this time of year as teachers are taking all those days off they've still got. Then tomorrow is Hayden's last day of Punkin Seed for this year. I'm so glad he still has another year there with the same kiddos next year. He's going to miss it dearly but thankfully his class will be meeting up to play two times a month at the park! I'm not sure who set it up but such a great idea that Hayden is going to LOVE! Baseball finally ended yesterday for Ryan so we've got him back! I'm anticipating a fun summer with the boys and can't wait for this weather to change so we can get outside and enjoy some fresh air. Anyways, I'll try and get pics posted soon of Hayden's last day tomorrow. I'm sure it will be a bittersweet day! Oh and I'll post pics of the cute teacher's gifts Hayden and I made. Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments: