Friday, April 23, 2010

Life is so crazy....

So life has been super crazy lately between my schooling, working on my work sample and unit I'm about to start teaching on Monday, Hayden's school, Hayden's speech, both boys in swim lessons, subbing, trying to be a good wife/mom, Ryan's baseball schedule and everything in between. I feel like I don't even have time to breath lately and I know it's not going to get any easier within the next couple months. As I'm preparing to do my teaching of my unit, I'm also going to be in the classroom full time almost for 3 weeks. Thank goodness for grandparents, you all have no clue how much I appreciate you! As well as the boys appreciate you playing with them. Mom isn't much fun when her head's constantly buried in homework or grabbing her keys to head to the classroom. I just can't wait until it's all over with and life can be back to somewhat of a normalcy. I also can't believe I almost have 1 of 2 years of this part time masters in teaching program under my belt. It's went by super fast and it feels like I was just stressing over my application to the program yesterday.

So, sorry friends and family that it may feel like I've been neglecting you (cause I feel that way)...I'm not trying to, I just don't have a whole lot of free time lately and when I do, it's being spent with 3 special guys! :)

Anyways, as for the two little men, they are continuing to grow like crazy and are loving these sunny days we are getting here and there. They can't get enough of being outside playing. We took them hiking last weekend and it was a blast. Austin rode along in the backpack and Hayden raced through the entire thing, never letting us get even one step ahead of him. He's been talking about going hiking to see the butterflies all week since so we will be making a lot of trips to McDowell creek this summer! Oh and Austin has been telling us here and there that he has to go potty! We are so excited but not pushing the issue at all and just letting him go at his own pace. We pushed with Hayden and it didn't work and once we stopped pushing him he went on his own so that's the route we'll take with Austin. :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Amber, I'm really proud of how hard you're working! I'm so scared to go back and get my masters- so much time-consuming busywork! And on the potty-training note, I agree- there is a reason all the grandparents say to relax about it- once you've been through it you get that they will just do what they want in their own sweet time...