Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2 of 4....Easter!!

This year we did a couple Easter celebrations, one with my fam and one with Ryan's fam. Usually we end up doing most holidays together (lucky me I know!) but my parents were going to be gone Easter weekend so we did theirs the weekend before. Plus my brother and nephew were able to be down that weekend so it worked out nice. The first celebration it was actually sunny out so we were able to have the boys in some new outfits and hunt outside for eggs. It was nice to have all 3 boys together. Hayden was the egg hog, as the two little ones spent most of their time just walking around. Hayden would find an egg and run till he found another. It was so funny. The night before actual Easter, Ryan, Hayden, Uncle Drew, and I (Austin pooped out) died eggs and did some Easter crafts. It was so cute to see Ryan and Drew making crafts with Hayden. They worked for hours on them. Thanks for humoring your nephew Uncle Drew, your the best! Easter Sunday we went to the George's for egg hunting and dinner. The boys got so much stuff from the Easter bunny between all the grandparents and our house. Spoiled little boys for sure! They ate so much candy over Easter weekend! I'm just glad it's over and the candy eggs are GONE! Time for a diet! :)


Isn't this just the sweetest face?!


My nephew Colton
Checking out the filled eggs...we already had taken their real eggs out of their baskets. :)
Someone was so excited to color eggs!
How cute is this?!
The Easter bunny came to our house!

Egg hunting at Grandma and Grandpa George's

No comments: