Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This boy is getting so big!!

He's done it again...this boy is pooping on the potty now and is well onto his way of being fully potty trained FINALLY!!! It's so crazy because he just woke up Mother's Day and decided to pee in the toilet and does it every time (unless he's outside then it's on the fence or in between Grandpa's sheds LOL). Well now he has decided since yesterday that he's going to poop in the potty and he's done it ever since yesterday! This boy amazes me how stubborn he is! He doesn't wanna do it when you want him to...he'll just up and do it on his own! It is so nice to not have to worry about changing his diaper or asking him constantly if he's gotta go potty cause he just goes in and does it on his own, hand washing and all! Such a smart boy I have. So since I'm thinking about how old he's getting, I started looking at pics of him at around Austin's age (I'll post pics of Austin tomorrow after I upload some recent ones). It's amazing to me how much older Hayden looks at this age. Austin is just so baby looking to me still. Maybe it's because he's not walking yet and Hayden was cruising all over the place at this age. Austin's more of a mama's boy too than Hayden was at this age. Hayden was so independent and wanted to do everything himself all times. It's also crazy how much they look alike! Hayden was a bit skinnier and taller than Austin is but those big eyes and the bleach blonde hair make them look almost like twins! Anyways, here's some pics of my "big" boy when he was "little."














































































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its amazing how fast they grow up. I still cant belive they two boys start school this year! Crazy!

Ashley said...

That's so funny that they are at such different stages at the same age. Hayden looks so little but I can see where you would think Austin still is babyish :) But he'll get there soon enough. Just remember you will wish he was still only crawling and walking! Have fun camping!! :)