Friday, April 24, 2009

So just a quick note....

This past weekend was an absolute blast! We jam packed our weekend full of fun with the zoo, the beach, family/friend get together, and family pics! I'll try and post a TON of new pics from all the boys together (Austin, Hayden, & Colton) sometime this weekend. Boy did I take a ton! It was so great to be able to see my nephew finally and I'm sad my brother left today for deployment and I'm sure we won't see Colton till he gets back which is in 3 months. He is such a cutie and we had so much fun with him. It would be great for the boys to grow up together but such is life and it makes us really feel like we need to take advantage of every waking moment we get with them all together. I know they'll be great pals growing up so close in age. Anyways...on another note, I never mentioned that I applied for graduate school to get my master's in teaching finally. Well, I WAS accepted!! I'm so excited to start in August and get this show on the road. I opted for the part time program which will take me 2 years instead of 1 because I just couldn't fathom the thought of leaving my boys 5 days a week all day long to be in school. They are just too little yet for me to be gone so much. So, I'll take the slower route but I'm sure when I'm done I'll be itching to get into my own classroom finally! Not to mention take advantage of 2 paychecks instead of 1!! All I think about is all the extra things we can do once we are bringing home more moola! (Can you say bigger house??) I love our life right now though, spending so much time together since I'm home with the boys. I know I'll never regret it!! Speaking of boys, I had to take Hayden to the doctor today after being up with him all night screaming last night (well Ryan ended up with the brunt of it). Ear infection and conjunctivitis...he just got over an ear infection about a month ago...SO ANNOYING!! Anyways, Doc said we were the 4th child with conjunctivitis today and that it's going around. Yay. So another round of antibiotics and hopefully a restful weekend for the Hay-Man. Well, like I said, I'll get some pics up this weekend. I'm just too lazy right now to do it! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its so hard when they get sick, Hope he gets to feeling better soon.