Friday, August 8, 2008

2 nights in a row!

So it's now been 2 nights in a row where Austin has given us some sleep! He pretty much woke up the same 2 times both nights. Maybe, just maybe that means we are getting on some sort of schedule now! That would be so nice. He's starting to stay awake more during the day too so that is probably helping. Now I'm just crossing my fingers it's gonna stay like this for another night! I don't know how mom's of multiples do it, they must get no sleep at all with more than one!!

2 comments:

cjvandenbos said...

You figured it out! Nice...now I can leave you little notes!

peteandjenn said...

Amber, this is the first time I've found your blog! Austin is adorable and I can't believe how big Hayden is!
Nice work Austin, on sleeping by the way!
Two kids... you're CRAZY! :)