Monday, July 28, 2008

Our perfect weekend with all 3 boys together!!


Hayden loved helping Colton walk! They were already up to no good trying to get the broom out!!


These were my 2 favorite pics of the weekend. They truely love eachother!! I love the one of Colton with his arm around Hayden. They are such cuties!!

So we got to have the perfect weekend with our nephew Colton visiting shortly after Austin was born! That meant we got to have all 3 of our perfect boys together for the first time! Hayden loved every second spent with Colton and they played all weekend long together. My mom was in heaven with all three grandbabies together! I wish we all lived closer so we could do it more often and that my brother was there to share in the moment! He'll be home in about 2 months though and I know he is so excited to see his son and nephews and we can't wait to all get together then!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi George Family, Your blog is great and fun to see all the cute pictures. Hayden is a wonderful big brother and the years to come will be so awesome for all of you.
Talk to ya later, with love, D & R