Monday, July 28, 2008

My first blog!!

So I've decided to start a blog finally to keep everyone up to date on what's going on with our little family! I've been thinking about doing it for a while and decided that now that our family has grown to 4 it's a great time to start! We recently added little Austin Kyler to our family on July 15th. I was induced 3 weeks early and it was a good thing cause he was 8lbs. 7oz. 21 in. long and I couldn't imagine what he would've been after 3 more weeks in my belly! He's absolutely perfect and we couldn't imagine our life without him. Hayden is in love with his new little brother and loves to give him kisses and hold him. Totally shocking to us cause we didn't expect him to welcome him so nicely and fast into his little life. We are truely in love with our little boys and can't wait to see them grow up together and start playing.


No comments: