Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our little Austin is 2 weeks old already!

So today is Austin's 2 week birthday! I cannot believe it. These past two weeks have flown by. I guess that's what happens when you are sleep deprived, you lose track of time. This kid seriously has his days and nights mixed up. He'll sleep during the night, but he's gotta be held by someone for most of it if you want him to do a stretch longer than an hour. Hayden totally spoiled us by sleeping through the night pretty much from the time we brought him home. Hoping we can get him back on track soon. Austin is perfect other than his sleeping habits. We took him to the doctor today and he is already weighing 9lbs. 6oz! He's gained a whole pound since we had to take him last Tuesday! He's an eater that's for sure. He's looking great and his umbilical cord stump also fell off today so that was exciting as well. Here's Austin at 2 weeks old:
My 3 boys
Hayden loving on Austin. He still likes him so we're in luck!!
Stretching out. He's such a big boy!
I know they say it's just gas but he does it all day long!! I tell myself he's really smiling at me. Sometimes I'll kiss on his lips and he does it. I just happened to catch it on camera.

No comments: