Monday, January 26, 2009

So this is funny!

I took Austin for his 6 month check up last Friday and his stats are a little different than Hayden's at 6 months old:

Austin-
weight: 20 lbs. 10 3/4 oz.
height: 27 1/2 inches

Hayden-
weight: 18 lbs. 14 oz.
height: 30 inches

At this point Hayden had already been in his convertible car seat for over a month because he had outgrown his infant one by height requirement. Austin is still in the infant one with just about 2 lbs. and 3 inches left to go till he makes the switch. It's so amazing how they are so different! I thought I had remembered Hayden being chubby like Austin but he wasn't really. Austin is a great eater, much better than Hayden. On Monday Austin's first tooth started to pop through. It's the bottom right front tooth. It's not all the way through yet so we've had a few fun days of teething! I can't wait for it to pop through and get some cute "tooth" pics. Onto Hayden, he is changing everyday lately! I cannot believe that he is finally starting to talk! I never thought it would happen and that we'd just listen to his own language forever! He is repeating everything we say!! I have to remind Ryan to watch what we say because Mr. repeat could be hearing just waiting to copy! His favorite thing to do right now is play the wii we recently bought. He also loves to just watch us and cheer us on also which is too cute! I just feel like he's growing up so fast right now and changing so much. I feel like I just had him not long ago but it's already been 3 years! Crazy how fast time goes when you have kiddos. I'm really starting to realize that I wanna take my time and really enjoy them because I see how fast it goes and before I know it they'll be men!! Anyways, we are all great and hope you are too!

No comments: