Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh my 6 months already!

Wow I really cannot believe that my sweet baby boy is 6 months old today! It doesn't seem like all that long ago I had him. Time is just going by too fast, I feel like I've forgotten so much already and it's only been a short 6 months passed. It makes me feel so blessed when I look at him and Hayden these days. Austin just adores Hayden and gets so giddy and bouncy when Hayden is around him. Hayden can be such a pill and pick on him and Austin still lights up when he walks in the room. It's so sweet to watch your babies interact and love each other so much. Austin is getting so big! He goes for his check up next week so I'll post the measurements then. He is now sitting up on his own, just mastering that on Monday finally. He absolutely loves that he can sit up and play with his best friend Ellie. I love that he has someone to play with almost everyday. He really loves her and loves to watch her move around and talk. Austin is also pretty much mastered the eating thing with having tried just about everything now. Next week I'll start giving him more than just a taste around lunch time like I've been doing to get him ready. He still has his HUGE blue eyes that I just can't get enough of! They've stayed so far so I'm hoping they will stay this way. His cousin Colton has huge blue eyes too! Many people say they look alike. I've got him on a great schedule where he goes to bed anywhere between 7-7:45. It's so nice! And Hayden follows him around 8 most of the time. I'm finally getting some "me" time at night with some peace and quiet. Oh so nice!! We are just loving these little boys and watching them grow everyday!
'
His beautiful blue eyes!
So much fun to play sitting up!
Just lounging around chewing on a spoon
He fell asleep here the other night. We have the same picture of Hayden doing this when he was a baby too!
Best friends
Such a big boy now!
Happy 6 months baby!







No comments: