Monday, September 15, 2008

Austin is 2 months old today!

So I can't believe it!! It has been 2 whole months since I was in labor with my sweet little Austin. I'm already starting to forget the pain I had to go through to have him and the uncomfortableness of those first few weeks. All I can think about now is how much I love seeing him smile and coo at me all day long and how I love watching Hayden and him interact. He is getting so big (and chunky) and turning into such a sweet little boy. He likes to cuddle and loves being held all the time. I'm still trying to adjust to getting anything done with him but I'm learning how to do a lot while also holding a baby and watching a toddler (and puppy). Ryan calls me supermom. It's such a busy job but I love it! Thursday he will go see Dr. Wong for his 2 month checkup so we will see just how big he is. On other notes, we have been super busy lately with the boys. Sunday we took them to the zoo (I'll have to get pics from Grandma Deb) and then surprised Grandma and Grandpa George with a 35th wedding anniversary party. It was so much fun holding the secret in and then seeing their faces when we pulled up. They are such a great couple and so many people look up to them and their relationship. I hope Ryan and I are still as happy and full of life as they are when we hit our 35th anniversary. Ryan and I also celebrated our 4th anniversary this last week. I think I love him now more than ever! On Wednesday we are going to the Children's Museum in Portland with my nana and I can't wait for Hayden's reaction to it all. I'll be sure to post about it!! Here are a few new pics....



At the zoo

Austin meeting his friend Ian for the first time. Ian is 6 weeks younger than Austin. We can't wait to see them grow up together and play!

Hayden and Austin hanging out in big brothers room.

Such cute boys!!!

No comments: