Monday, July 13, 2009

McQuistan Wedding/Early High School Reunion

So this past weekend was a blast! Jana and Paul (friends from high school) got married on Saturday and I have to say, aside from my own wedding it was one of the funnest ones I've attended. It truly was like a high school reunion. It was great to see everyone from the good ol' days! Everyone is so grown up and most are married now and starting to have kiddos. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was a blast! I'm finally recovered today! :) Thanks Jana and Paul for a great wedding! Good luck to you both. Here's some pics from the night:


























5 comments:

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Fun times! It was almost like a prom too since it was at the good old Elks! :)

Mike and Lindsey said...

How fun! It was so fun to look at all your pix. Everyone looks great. If you talk to the happy couple tell them I said congrats. It's crazy to think we're coming up on 10 years.

samantha said...

Nice picture of you and Ryan. Looks like a fun time.

The Guy and The Girl said...

what a great reunion! Man, I havent seen some of those ladies since HS!

The Guy and The Girl said...

by the way you look GREAT! whats your regime so I can copy you. :)